Only 3 more days of school till the holidays and soon everyone will be able to have a well-deserved break to celebrate the season. Whether the holidays take you far or near, we wish you all a safe journey and a most memorable Christmas season.
We would like to thank Mr. Dynna, Ms. Laliberte, and Ms. Davis for their positive contribution to the Henry Janzen School community these past four month. We wish them the best as they continue their studies at the University of Regina and begin their teaching career.
Week at a Glance:
Monday, Day 2
- Outdoor Ed presentation “Brian’s Winter” in 7B
Tuesday, Day 3
- Christmas Concert Day with a matinee performance featuring the entire school at 1:00 and two evening performances. The 6:30 performance will include Preschool to Grade 2 along with the Senior Choir. Following a 30 minute intermission giving the first guests a chance to leave and followed by the second seating, Grade 3 to 5/6 will perform along with the Choir, and ASL club.
- Bake Sale – visit the bake sale during the concerts. Proceeds support the grade 8 classes.
- Please consider bringing a donation for the Food Bank to the concert.
- Full Band
Wednesday, Day 4
- Caroling in the gym at 9:30 – 10:30
- Integration Activity 10:45 – 11:45
- Art Club – Grade 4
- Last day for Food Bank donations
- 2:30 Dismissal
Christmas Holidays December 22 – January 4.
Classes resume January 5th
Wishing you all the best this holiday season and may it find you in the company family and friends.