Happy Staff Appreciation Week. We are excited and thankful for the School Community Council and the events they have planned to recognize the staff.
Last week the Kindergarten to Grade 3 students participated in the Brain Walk. Last Friday during the Professional Development day the staff was presented with information about concussions from Greg Whitelaw, a health educator with Regina Qu’Appelle Health. We had an opportunity to learn about what to do if a child hits there head and the steps to support a child returning to school and physical activity. A PDF version of the handout that was shared with us is below.
Here is what is happening this week:
Monday, Day 5
- Coding Club at noon
- Sr. Intramurals: Pelicans Vs Hornets
- Continental Breakfast from SCC - thank you!
Tuesday, Day 1
- JLT meeting at noon
- Junior Choir at noon
- Link Up Artist visit Grade 4, 4/5, 5
- Band Sectionals
Wednesday, Day 2
- Grade 7A Winter Survival Trip
- Battle of the Books
- Pink Day
- JLT attending Pink Day Rally at U of R
- SCC meeting – 6:30 – everyone is welcome – childcare provided
Thursday, Day 3
- Assembly 11 AM
- JLT – Disney Day
- Full Band
Friday, Day 4
- Grade 8B at Laser Quest PM
Have a great week. Enjoy Family Day and the week off!